The description of Torque Pro (OBD2 / car) Full APKSee what your car is done in real time, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more! Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter system to connect to your management engine / layout ECU OBD2 your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want! It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool.
Couples also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and power / torque * HP can read temperatures transport (car)
* 0-60 times - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck :))
* CO2 emissions customizable reading scorecards *
* Video your journey using the plugin track recorder with OBDII data overlay display - a black box for your car / truck!
* Send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you go on a road trip) * massive database fault code to allow search of fault codes from many different manufacturers support
* Subject (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* HUD / HUD night time driving mode
Compass * (based on GPS) do not suffer from magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer / Real-time tracking and web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* The Turbo Boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Works on devices like the Motorola Xoom tablet, Dell Streak and Samsung Galaxy Works on any vehicle that supports the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) - in if in doubt check your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2 written on a big white label in your engine bay Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM / Vauxhall / Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroën , Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many other brands of vehicles, European, American, Asian etc. Some vehicles can support more computers / less features than others. The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work.